Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Premium 6 Foot Extension Cords by Solid Cordz

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Sturdy And Strong Extension Cord!

Thank you Vimle for a wonderful Extension Cord!

Today's review is on a 2 pack of Premium 6 Foot Extension Cables. This is another marvelous product by Solid Cordz. These are perfect for the office, the house, the electronic savvy person, and for anyone who needs to reach one electronic product to an outlet!

Why are these better than ones you find in the store?

1. Lifetime 100% Money Back Guarantee!
2. 6 foot long thick cord.
3. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed & CSA Approved for Top Quality
4. 2 Pack - Saves you money
5. 125 Volt/13 Amp applications - Heavy Duty 16 AWG

I never seen a product that could be bought at my regular town store, that is a low price under 20 for two very strong and thick cords, plus for the length and thickness of 6 foot I would have to pay 20 for just one!

The ends are perfectly easy to grip and works well reaching to my radio to an outlet, so I can take the radio outdoors and still have it running without batteries.  These cords will keep your appliances running. 

You can bend the Premium Extension Cords any way with the bendable property to them.

You will not be disappointed with these cords and if your interested in purchasing please check them out here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers