Monday, June 23, 2014

Pimsleur French 1 Language Learning Course

Learn French In Record Timing!

 Thank you Product Reviews for this chance to review the French 1 Language Course!

Traveling around the world and you may just find yourself landing into Paris, or maybe any place in France. However, you don't know anything about the language or what some words may mean. 

Some could be as simple as the word:
English = (Anglais)
Or maybe some could be as difficult as saying:
you understand=( vous comprenez) 

The inside  is where the CD's will be each packed well and protected.
Plus, the passport is there to explain this program. You will also be able to hear what will be happening
on the first CD, explaining what you will be doing.
However, The French 1 Language Learning Course by Paul Pimsleur will get you on the right track to learning these phrases and words with ease! 
You won't need to spend hours of your day to learn all these words. Instead, you just need 30 minutes of your time to listen to the audio of each CD. 

I find it fun to do while cleaning or just sitting around and crocheting. Time does fly by when your listening, and sometimes I go even to an hour or more!

The CD's are all in blue and numbered, to help you know which  you start first.

The process is super simple! You get an entire set of 16 CD's, which total up as 30 lessons. You work yourself from the first CD to the last, going from beginner to intermediate. The speaker on the CD's are easily able to understand, so no need to be confused. You begin with listening than repeating exactly what was just said in French, they will also tell you the entire meaning of the phrase and how to answer the question in french.

I find it really easy and simple to grasp. I took French in the past, when I was in high school. Now that I'm older and have been out of school, I really want to get back into learning this language. However, I never find time to look in a book and I just don't know where to start. Therefore, Pimsleur French 1 Language Learning Course gave me an easier approach and a faster way to remember what I once knew!

If your interested in a simple course for learning french, please check it out here:

Also to mention this is a HIGHLY RATED PRODUCT! Used by the FBI, featured on PBs and is created by a legendary linguist Dr. Paul Pimsleur.
So don't go paying more for Rosetta Stone when you can get this course cheap and understand it quick!

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers