Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Moisturizing Mineral Soap With Dead Sea Salt

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Soap For The Face And Body!

Thank you Adovia Mineral Skin Care for a wonderful bar of soap!

Many soaps are drying and harsh for all over use. If you ever seen those commercials of the residue left behind, and those soaps could actually be ruining your skin than it's time for a change. Thanks to Adovia Mineral Skin Care for bringing us the  Moisturizing Mineral Soap with Dead Sea Salt and Mineralsthat can be used all over and is great  for hydrating our skin and not drying it out! 

The Dead Sea is actually been known to do wonders for the body and now you may notice it in many products from hair care to skin care. The reason for using the Dead Sea is because the salts contain well over 21 minerals that are key to keeping our skin healthy. The Dead Sea Salts can benefit every skin issue and reverse the effects!

Here is a list of many benefits of using a soap with Dead Sea Salts:

  • Effective in cleaning and exfoliating the skin as compared to most soap products.
  • Rids of toxins from the skin and helps in good blood circulation.
  • Rid of dead skin cells, cleans skin pores and helps in skin regeneration.
  • Firm up skin tissues and strengthens these against infections.
  • Eliminate aches and body pains, making the body more relaxed.
  • Treating skin ailments such as eczema and psoriasis and lessens inflammation of dry skin.
  • Relieve muscle tension, lessens stress and anxiety.

So when offered a bar of soap that cleans and feeds nutrients into the skin, than I'd buy it! Plus the price is great for something that can be used all over, face and body. It does have a lovely strong smell and soothing feel when applied to the skin. It looks like a regular bar of soap, but acts almost like a lotion. It adds a smoothness on your skin, after your done showering. It feels great and can be used often! 

This is probably something that a dermatologist would recommend safe for those with eczema and other skin issues. For me, in the past I use to have horrible dry/eczema skin. It would be so itchy and I look like a crocodile( imagine an avocado skin), not pleasant!  However, once in awhile I still get very dry skin during the summer and this soap actually is moisturizing enough that if my dermatologist told me in the past that I should try using Dead Sea Salt Soap than maybe I wouldn't of had such dry skin!  

I think this is a wonderful product, great for the face and skin. I would recommend this to anyone who has skin issues 

I can definitely tell you that my skin has improved a whole lot since I've used the Moisturizing Mineral Soap, and  proud to had a chance to review it!

Here is where you can get your self a bar of GOOD FOR YOU soap:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers