Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Majestic Bombay Blackhead Blemish Remover Tool

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Acne And Blemishes I Banish You!

Thank you Majestic Bombay for a wonderful tool!

I hate getting white heads or blackheads around my nose! However, with a tool like the Majestic Bombay Blackhead Blemish and Acne Remover Tool you won't have to worry any longer!

This is a simple no-slip in the hand tool that easily pushes out the gross white heads and black heads all over the face.

The stainless steel of the Blemish and Acne Remover Tool makes it long lasting and durable through all uses. It has two angled loops,  one large on one side and one smaller on the other which makes it perfect for extracting those white heads and blackheads from the hardest to reach spots. When I said it was no-slip I was talking about the handles because it has a textured feel on the handle, so your fingers won't slip while in use. 
Small angled hoop on this end and textured handle.

Large angled hoop on this end and textured handle

The textured area allows for a nice way to get a grip and control this tool when ever your using it.

I love how it easily deflates those big whiteheads, that suddenly appear when your heading out for a special occasion. I also love that with the use of a tool like this, it won't cause you to scar when used properly. It easily and lightly pushes out the GROSS STUFF, while keeping your face from harm. I never liked the pop the zit method since it always causes a mess and a scar as well. However, with this tool you no longer have to fear having a scar or a problem vanishing those white heads or blackheads off your face. It really does help to have the right tool, and Majestic Bombay is a perfect tool!

If you want to fight back and get rid of those blemishes or blackheads, than check this product out here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers