Saturday, June 14, 2014

LumenX Ez Grip Bike Light

 Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Perfect Light For Any Bike!

Thank you Vimle for a wonderful LumenX Ez Grip Bike Light!

Everyone who rides a bike at night or when its nasty out and need a way to see where they are heading, will rely on a bright light. The one I have today is a 
LumenX Ez Grip Bike Light by Ez Grip. This is said to be able to fit any bike such as a children's bike, mountain bikes, and street bikes. The Ez Grip Bike Light has actually a few positive benefits that most lights don't. 

Here is a list of the perks of using an Ez Grip Bike Light:

  • 2 Dual LED Bright Lights Illuminating Your Bicycle Seat and Tire= allowing excellent visibility to cars.
  • Long Lasting Lithium Ion Coin Batteries = An energy saving feature giving you 130+ hours of flashing use and 25 hours of continuous use.
  • Kid Friendly = Easy to attach with no tools needed.
  • LumenX Brand = Offers high quality dual energy efficient LED bike lights with 90 lumens and 150M safe use
  • Life Time Grantee! 

What I received in the box is 1 red LED light for the rear and 1 white LED light for the front. There are four modes which are constant, strobe, disco strobe, and epileptic fit strobe.

I just love the fact that if a kid can easily attach this item to their bike, than it must be simple for us to use. So I took it out to the old bike of mine and tried it on. So the outcome, I got it on with one try. Just easily clip the product and you have
mounted the Ez Grip on to your bike. 

The light is super bright and shows up easily at night or even during the day. Plus the fact that you can get this product for your children or yourself and easily assemble without spending a fortune for a powerful bright light, I wouldn't pass up this great deal! Also the fact that its a life time guarantee!

If you want to protect your kids, yourself, or as a gift to a friend or family member, than please take a look of this product here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers