Thursday, June 19, 2014

Large Deluxe Sphere Ice Molds

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Add Some Ice To 
Your Drink!

Thank you Hearne Unltd for a wonderful Ice Ball Mold.

I have something here that is super cool! The Large Deluxe Sphere Ice Molds by StyloPhora are a magical looking piece for any cup. It is so perfectly round  and adds a little bit more to admire than the typical square cubes.

The product here is perfect for any social event or gathering. I can see making my family grilling days more spectacular with these Spheres. They remind me of crystal balls and just are a whole lot of fun in any drink!

You get a pack of 3 silicone molds, which include a silicone funnel in the pack.  The funnel is a handy tool that keeps you from making any mess or spilling the liquid you decide to make these Spheres out of.

I am much of a water drinker so my Large Sphere Ice will be more of a clear type. However, imagine making your kids or anyone in the family a fun flavor Spheres. It could be like having a glass of cola or ice tea and tossing in a Sphere of 
lemon to give it a additional taste as it slowly melts. The possibilities are endless! 
They are easy to set up and come with east to follow directions. After a few hours in the freezer you'll have perfectly round Large Spheres for everyone to enjoy.

The Large Deluxe Sphere's size is nice for a pitcher and individual cups. So much fun can be made with these, for any occasion.

Here is why you should consider the StyloPhora Large Deluxe Sphere Ice Balls:
  • Reusable Molds
  • Perfect For Any Type Of Drinks, Especially Whisky And Scotch
  • Won't Leak Like Other Products
  • 2.5" Large Slow Melting Ice Ball
  • High Quality Molds
  • A 100% FDA Food Grade Silicone Product
  • Dishwasher Safe And BPA Free

The funnel for easy pouring in of any liquid.

Funnel extends, so you can add the liquid into the ball.

How it looks when putting the funnel into the ball.
 Goes right into the hole on the top
The final result.

This is just a wonderful product, I love how it makes any drink a whole lot better and appetizing!

If your interested in adding a little pizzazz to your drinks, than take a look of this product here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers