Friday, June 6, 2014

Argan + Coconut + Jojoba Oil Hair Treatment + Elixir

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Protection For Your Hair!

Thank you InstaNatural for a wonderful hair elixir!

Do you blow dry your hair, use the straighten iron, or just have very dry hair. Than the Argan Oil Hair Treatment Elixir Serum is perfect for you! It's got all the good stuff you can feed your hair. This treatment actually revives your hair and makes it the softest, shiniest and gorgeous you ever had!

Here are a few ingredients that will repair the hair:
  • Argan Oil
  • Shea Butter
  • Coconut Oil
  • Jojoba Oil
  • Olive Oil
  • Grapeseed Oil

These oils are terrific for your hair! They actually soften, condition the folicles and allow for it to grow stronger, while reducing the frizz and dryness that the weather conditions may cause your hair to look dead.  

I could tell after pumping it out of the bottle, the serum had a nice natural scent. The amount is perfect for the hair, that you get with one push out of this bottle. However, two could be used for long hair as well. The ingredients have actually giving my hair life, it makes it look so shiny. Also, since I just ironed my hair it keeps the frizzy hair from the humidity look unnoticeable. 

My hair looks and feels great! It really does make the hair look hydrated and youthful.  As noticing after a few uses, my hair is getting healthier and vibrant as it was years ago.

Love this product, easy to use and doesn't cost so much for reviving the hair!

If your interested, please check it out here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers