Saturday, June 21, 2014

Adovia Eye Gel

Transform Your Eyes 
To Look Stunning!

Thank you Adovia Minderal Skin Care for the terrific Eye Gel.

The wonders of Adovia Mineral's Eye Gel is that it will treat your eyes with natural ingredients found in the Dead Sea. Those minerals do the job of firming up your eyes, helping with circulation, protecting from any toxins or pollutants, and reduce
the dark circles. It is said to make you 10 years younger or your money back! 

Front of the product.

Directions on back.
So from the first try to the last, I've notice that it does indeed have a powerful ability to deliver immediate results. I mean after a few days in, you will  notice a change in your eye's appearance as it works deep into you cells. The product itself is soothing and cool when applying around the eye. It really feels as if its hydrating my skin around the eye as well. An extra benefit of this product is that Vitamin C this product has will naturally help make your complexion around the eyes even and smoother. 

Here are the major benefits you will get from this product:

  • No More Dark Circles
  • Smoother Skin Around The Eyes
  • Reduction Of Wrinkles
  • Reduce Puffiness

You May even experience your eyes looking brilliant and glowing, with the natural nutrients in this product!  I really loved the scent and lightness of this Eye Cream/Gel. It really absorbs super quick and hydrates really well!

Adovia Eye Gel is a creamy clear product.

A small amount works wonders!

Apply to the eyes under and around. Really cooling and hydrating.

Nice glow and adds so much hydration to my eyes!

Terrific product and with all Dead Sea Mineral products, I will always keep this in my beauty bag for years and years to come. 

If your interested in transforming your eyes, please take a look of this product here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers