Thursday, May 8, 2014

Yacon Syrup Premium

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

 The Taste Of Health 

Thank you Life & Food for the sweetest health product to review.

The brand of Yacon Syrup I'm reviewing today is by Life & Food and their sweetener is called Yacon Syrup Premium.  This product is 100% Pure Raw Organic( NON-GMO) Yacon Syrup. A great low calorie sweetener and better than using artificial sweeteners.

Everyone in the world has some craving for sugar and those who had to cut back find themselves still sneaking it in some way, even if its bad for them.  Here is a sugar that you can use and feel no guilt for doing so. This Yacon Syrup is just like molasses and maple syrup. It is a terrific alternative health sweetener and acceptable for everyone to use. It's just so good for your body and can replace your sugar, honey and possibly maple syrup in recipes and meals.

Nice Thick Amber/Maple Syrup Color.

The bottle I received is  a nice 8 oz bottle and is a perfect size for taking with you because you know not every restaurant or any that I know of will carry a healthy product like this. As for the velocity, it reminds me of molasses. The Yacon Syrup Premium has a nice amber color to it. As for taste, the product totally delivers with it's super sweet taste, a cross between figs and maple syrup, yet the smell is a remind of molasses.

Have you ever seen the movie Elf, well that's so like me! I love the taste of maple syrup and Sweetness, even if its using splenda most of the time. I possibly could use it on everything, but if I can switch it up and use something full of good for your body like FOS( Fructo-Oligio-Saccharides) than bring it on!
I really don't eat spaghetti with sugar as in the movie, but I do love the occasional use of the ingredient and would be willing to replace it with Yacon Syrup Premium. 

Perfect In A Cup Of Tea.

You will not be disappointed by the taste, and I'd like to share what your not going to be digesting when you have this syrup:

*NO Gluten
*NO Soy
*NO Fillers/Binders/Artificial Flavors

Nutritional Information

The benefits you will receive with this product:

*Safe use for Diabetics and Weight Conscious People
*Increase Fiber Intake For Regular Bowel Movements
*Lowers Blood Sugar
*Boost Metabolism

Therefore, you can be happy to feed your family and yourself a healthy sweetener that will add to your meal the perfect taste, but also help you lose some weight!

To purchase and read more about this product please go here:
Yacon Syrup Premium 
As well As the main site :Life & Food: Yacon Syrup Premium

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers