Monday, May 12, 2014

Venus Snap VoxBox

Instant Smoothness On The Go!

Thank you Gillette Venus for allowing me to try your new product.

I was able to try this new little shaver that will travel and still perform the same as a larger size Venus. It is called the Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace. 

Perfect travel case for securing the Venus Snap Razor

Has the original Venus colors and is super cute in size. 
All the benefits in a regular Venus, is no portable for anytime and any place. I absolutely love it!

Great job on the legs for a small razor

After the use with this razor, I found no problems at all. It felt like a large Venus Razor and is perfect for smooth, soft, and touchable legs. Wonderful product and you will be glad to try one for yourself.

I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers