Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ultraviolet Blacklight Stain & Urine Detector Torch

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Catch The Accident 
Before It's Too Late!

Thank you UV SIGHT for a magnificent detector light!

I always wanted to play detective and now I can! This Ultraviolet Blacklight Stain and Urine Detector Torch will provide me with the most brilliant 12 LED black light that will show any sign of urine left behind by my one little chi( Chihuahua). She has been a rescue dog, and really has a hard time going when she is told out doors. Therefore, we never know where it ends up, plus the fact that it has dried in the carpet. I normally wash my carpets and spray them down, but recently with the temperature changing the odors are very strong.

So with this Ultraviolet Black light Stain and Urine Detector Torch, I'll be able to spot any missed or new stains with ease.

I took a shot of what I have discovered, and was surprised that I didn't see much yet also surprised that a spot I thought I cleaned didn't really get clean well, Gross!  
Also, I should mention this light isn't only for the pets, it can be used for rodents such as mice. One thing I loved about this light, it isn't weak! You can stand up and use it to see everything on the floor, no bending, kneeling, or crawling needed.
However, it may just be known well for pet and rodent stains, but like all UV lights this can detect any stain in Hotels that you stay at or even a crime scene, which hoping isn't where you'll be using it for.
Battery chamber is in the back of the light.
 Takes 3 triple A batteries.

The UV Black-light Stain and Urine Detector Torch is very portable and only takes 3 triple A batteries, which are included.

Wonderful product!

If your interested in being a detective in your home, take a look at the product here: 

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers