Monday, May 5, 2014

Rush Hour: Brain Fitness Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Play A Game &
Keep Your Brain Strong!

Think Fun, thank you for the terrific Brain Fitness Game.

Today I had a chance to play a game for this review, which actually benefits your brain by keeping it in tip top shape! It's nothing to do with balancing a book on your head or any intense reading, instead it's a fun single player game.  Not no ordinary game, but a game that requires you to clear you mind, and speed your thinking process and memory through challenging puzzles. This game I got to play is called Rush Hour, one of many that Think Fun has created.  This game has you using logic and will allow you to test your abilities with the 80 different challenges you can play.

Inside the box:
1 red hero car
15 blocking vehicles ( color of gray and dark gray)
Instructions & Solutions
1 Playing Grid
80 Challenges 

When I first got the package and opened it,  I felt very excited. I sort of have a love for games and anything that can benefit the brain or body in anyway, than I'm there! So my first opinion is that it really makes you stop and focus on one thing, the solution to the puzzles. You won't want to be focusing on to many other things because it will mess up your focus to figure out the solution to the game.
What is great about this game is that this isn't just only for adults, actually any one from ages 8+ can play it. What I kept thinking about when I seen the name Rush Hour is the movie. Therefore, the name makes me think I need to work quick to figure out the puzzle, which benefits the brain to think fast. So, you need to keep focused to figure the solution out, and in return it will build up the brains ability to focus and think quick! 

Some people play Sudoku or a puzzle game and time themselves to see how much faster they can figure a problem up. I use to always do exactly that and have noticed that I would get faster in solving the puzzle and felt like my brain was becoming stronger and easy to work logical problems with ease. So with Rush Hour your getting exactly that! A fun game that requires you to slide blocks to find a solution and test your ability to think quick at each puzzle.

Not only will you be better at the game, but you'll keep your mind young and sharper ever time.

Now don't let your brain loose it's strength and ability to great! Make sure to check this game out here:
Rush Hour Brain Fitness

As well as the other wonderful products including this one on the company's site:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers