Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ranibow Bandz Organiziation Box

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Keep Your Bandz Organized!

Thank you Vimle for another terrific product.

Today, I have the absolute wonderful way to keep your Rainbow Bandz in place. It's called the Rainbow Bandz Organization BoxThis product is a perfect fit for keeping the colors of Rainbow Bandz in their own section. No more mixing or sorting to find exactly what ones you need for your creation.

Here are some specs:
* 2 inches wide x 1.9 inches deep and 13 1/2 inches long max
* Plenty of room for the loom kit and connectors
* Clear plastic organizer case

I love that you can see where everything is because it is a clear box. No more Rainbow Bandz all over the place, now they all have their very own space. Great for the kids, for adults, and teens! A simple concept that everyone who owns
Rainbow Bandz should think of getting or gifting.

If your interested, please check it out here:


Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers