Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pura d'or: Premium Organic Conditioner (16 fl. oz.)

Organic Conditioner
A Positive Choice For Your Hair!

Thank you Vital's International Group for this wonderful product to review!

This is one of the best conditioners I've ever used! The product I'm referring too is called Pura d'or Premium Organic Conditioner and it's perfect for anyone who
doesn't want chemicals in their hair.  Below I listed what you won't have in this product and what you will.

List of what isn't in this product:
* Gluten
* Artificial Fragrances
* Harsh Preservatives
* Parabens
* Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)

Now for what you get in this product:
* Coconut & Vegetable Proteins - Strengthens your hair 
* Argan Oil - Adds the lovely shine and nourishment to your hair 
* Vitamin A, D, E, & Citric Acid ( naturally derived to balance pH)
        * Lavender + Vanilla - a natural scent

Lovely Pump Bottle

Wonderful Lavender Vanilla Scent!

When I got the Pura d'or Premium Organic Conditioner in the house and tried it for the first time, I noticed how nice it smelt and that it works best with just a small bit to get the desired results.  After applying to the hair the directions recommend you wait 2 minutes before washing, this will allow it to get absorbed. 
For me, I'm a huge lover for all natural and healthy products because it shows!  I can tell just by the use that it makes a whole lot of a difference than applying a chemical based product that results in frizzy, split ends, and just horrible hair waiting to fall out!

Vital's International Group did a wonderful job with this product! 
If you would like to learn more and purchase this product please go here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers