Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pura d'or Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (Gold Label), 16 Fluid Ounce

Hold On To Your Hair Forever!

Thank you so much for the terrific product Vital's International Group.

Today's product is called Pura d'or Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo(Gold Label), and this is a product I was so interested in trying. It's another wonderful Pura d'or brand sold by Vital's International Group, a company that sells the most potent and good for you natural hair and skin care products.  Now why was I so interested, well I've dealed with alot of stress and being bipolar has its ups and downs, which doesn't help in my case. Therefore, my hair has changed over the years from being super thick to becoming much finer and thinner. I don't really have a problem with my hair, but sometimes I do notice that I feel a bit self-conscious because of it.  So when I received this bottle of Pura d'or Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo( Gold Label), I knew I might have a chance to keep my hair safe from dropping anymore.  

Here is some information about this product:

* Anti-hair loss formula with active DHT blocker
*100% natural preservative system, no SLS, no Parabens, no harsh chemicals
*Supports healthy scalp, hair follicles and cell growth
*Adds body, increases volume and thickens hair
*For all hair type, men and women and color safe

Nice Pump Bottle!
Clear liquid with a wonderful scent

I think this is one product that you will be better off trying first, than trying those name brands. What I love about this product is that its all natural and safe for everyone to use. 

There is never a bad time to replace your old shampoo for something that can keep your hair from becoming lifeless and thinner. 

The added DHT blocker helps prevent hair loss, and the nourishing ingredients help feed the scalp and your hair to become shiny, full of life, bounce, and increase growth.

When I used this product I notice after wards the shine that appeared due to the Argan Oil, one of the ingredients in the product. I also notice the lovely smell and how soft my hair looked as well as how much more movement it had.
You will not regret purchasing this before trying a product made of chemicals and ingredients that will ruin your hair in the long run.

If you would like to learn more and purchase this product please go here:Pura-dor-Premium-Organic-Anti-Hair Loss

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers