Friday, May 23, 2014

OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Vitamin C The Powerful Antidote!

OZ Naturals, Thank you for the most excellent skin product!

Vitamin C by Oz Naturals, uses the most potent and powerful product reverses the aging process!
It is a natural ingredient in most homes, that reduce those fine lines and adds the glow to your face.

Here is what OZ Naturals Vitamin C does for you:

  • Stimulate the synthesis of collagen
  • Natural antioxidant that reduces skin damage from pollution, cigarette smoke, and sun
  • Helps your skin exfoliate faster allowing for your skin to become brighter and smoother
  • Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
  • Fast boost of collagen production for a youthful appearance

Clear liquid in a 1oz bottle.
The package I received arrived perfectly, without anything leaking out.  The product is a nice clear color with a lovely dropper bottle. Like always the brown bottle is used to prevent the vitamin C from becoming less potent as it stays stored in the house.

This is also a 98% natural product and 72% organic, with out the use of alcohol or parabens.

When I use this product, it is normally in the morning and at night. I tend to love to use a few drops to apply all over my face. The Vitamin C Serum soaks in quite quick, without leaving any sticky feelings or smells. After awhile, I have notice my skin is way smoother and I my mom one day told me I look like I'm wearing makeup from how smooth and clear my face appeared.  So I do love my Vitamin C Serum and feel it's the best product you can buy for your face.

OZ Naturals Vitamin C is just perfect for any one who wants an outstanding and efficient product!

You can find this product here:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers