Monday, May 19, 2014

Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Fix Your Hair Forever!

Thank you, Pure & Essential Minerals for a terrific hair product!

Save and protect your hair with this Organic morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Oil! This is such a wonderful product that changes your dry and damaged hair to a much beautiful shiny and lively looking mane.

My first impression was like WOW, I love this product! My hair is so so much smoother and shines at every angle. 

The benefits of Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask"
* Reconstructs And Replenishes Dull, Weak, And Damaged Hair
* Restores Moisture
* Vegan Certified, Cruelty Free
* Zero Harsh Chemicals, Parabens, Fragrances Or Artificial Ingredients

Ingredients in the Argan Oil:
* Organic Coconut Oil
* Pro-Vitamin B5
* Organic Castor Oil
* Organic Aloe Juice
* Certified Organic Argan Oil
* Hydrolyzed Wheat
* Organic Meadow foam Oil

I am like most, who use a bunch of hair styling tools and end up drying my hair out. However, lately I've been trying to use them less often and since I'm trying to grow my hair and don't want to have it break off or get horrible split ends, this product really did help!  My hair really absorbed this product perfectly after the 15 minutes I left it on for. I only wonder if those cheap products for deep conditioning really gives our hair any benefits since its full of those strange chemicals and probably just dries our hair out.

I have notice that the the container is so lovely and pricey looking even tho this product won't cost you to break open your piggy bank or eat Ramen Noodles for a week!  It's a high quality product and has no gross smell.

Nice Thick White Cream With A Natural  Scent From The Ingredients.

Just like any mask, you would need to use this during a shower. Best use as recommended on the container is to comb it through the hair with your fingers and leave it in for about 10-15 minutes. This really helps it penetrate the follicles and allow for it to get the full benefits of the Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask.

You will almost be feeding your hair exactly what it needs to be youthful, shiny, and gorgeous!

If your interested in this product, please take a look at it here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers