Thursday, May 22, 2014

Organic Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
The Dead Sea Saved My Face!

Pure & Essential Minerals, Thank you for the wonderful Dead Sea Mask!

Today's beauty product is called Organic Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask by Pure & Essential Minerals. The first use I can tell you I love this product! It's a super awesome facial mask. It helps give nutritious minerals and antioxidants to the face, while pulling out the dirt and tighten up the pore.

Benefits of this product:   
* 100% Purest Ingredients
* No chemicals 
* Sulfate, Phosphate, and Paraben Free
* Cruelty Free
* Vegan Certified

This product is made for anyone who wants to deep clean their pores and add natural antioxidants back in to the skin. The Dead Sea Mud contains 21 skin reviving minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. Of course, these ingredients are part of our body as well, Our bodies actually have these minerals present, but when we age and get older we slowly lose them, making it harder for our skin to look radiant and youthful. However, Pure & Essential Minerals had created a product that will keep us from looking dehydrated and feeling gross. 

When you use this mud, you'll detox your skin and you really will feel it! After the first use, you'll feel how soft and smooth it makes your skin feel. The package is shipped well perfectly without damage and it's in a nice little jar like container.
Very portable and does a beautiful job keeping the skin youthful and preventing your skin from becoming dehydrated and looking old.

I was happy to see my face glow and my pores looking smaller as well. Such a wonderful smelling product and a great way to detoxify the face!

If your interested in this product, please check it out here: Dead-Sea-Facial-Mask

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers