Thursday, May 15, 2014

Konjac Facial Sponge w/ Bamboo Charcoal

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Refresh Your Skin!

Thank you PureSOL for a terrific sponge!

Today I have for you a sponge made from the Konjac plant.(insert photo tree) This sponge is called the Konjac Facial Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal, a product by PureSOL.

Here is a little meaning to what  Konjac is and why this sponge is great for the skin:

  • Konjac- is a moisture rich plant fiber which is by nature alkaline and thus balances the acidity of the skin's impurities and oils.
  • The unique net like structures of the sponge gently massages the skin, breaks down dirt, and stimulates blood flow for new growth of the skin cells. Leaving your skin completely clean and refreshed!

Benefits of this product:

  •  Improve Skin Texture - deep cleans and removes any toxins and impurities allowing you to look radiant.
  • Brightens The Skin - detoxes the skin and renews the pH balance, leaving it refreshed and clean!
  •  Prevents Spots, Black Heads, and Breakouts - deep cleans and absorbs excess sebum, toxins and other chemicals from the skin. 
  • 100% Natural and Eco-Friendly - vegan, biodegrade, cruelty free, free of parabens, sulphates and chemicals.
  •  Easy-To-Hang Suction Hook - allows you to dry the sponge for the next use.

When I first received the package, it was nicely boxed in a brown, natural, and earthy like box, which goes perfectly with the theme of the product. The color of course is black as charcoal, and since it uses Bamboo Charcoal it is known to give a much deeper cleaning for the skin.
The directions are simple and makes it easy to use. Just soak the sponge till it's soft, than massage on the face in a circular motion. The cool part is that you don't have to use a facial cleanser if you don't want too. I figure, I'd try to use the Konjac Sponge with and without a facial product.

Here are my results:

  1. Without A Facial Cleanser - I could feel a great exfoliating of the Konjac Sponge on the face. It actually help remove more of that dirt and oil from my pores on my T-zone. Afterwards, I notice my skin looking brighter and I didn't have to use vitamin c to get a natural glow!  It actually did make my face feel refreshed and the most important part, it made my face feel CLEAN! 
  2. With A Facial Cleanser -  When I tried to use the Konjac Sponge with a facial cleanser, I notice that the sponge helped deep dig into the pores and I felt as if the cleanser was  reaching deep into the skin, allowing for a better and greater clean than just facial cleanser alone. The sponge helps deep clean, while the cleanser removes what comes up to on the skin and penetrates further in the pores.

 I absolutely love how my skin felt with both methods and think you will too. Compared to those natural sea sponges you can get at the drugstore or any Walmart, I get a better result with the Konjac Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal.
Finally, my face did appear smoother, softer and cleaner. Therefore, this is one product I'd tell anyone who wants to clean those pores out, stop acne from occurring, and have a natural glow.

So If your interested in the Konjac Facial Sponge w/ Bamboo Charcoal, please check it out here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers