Saturday, May 3, 2014

InstaNatural Emu Oil

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

100% Natural Oil For Your Entire Body

Thank you, InstaNatural for the chance to review a lovely oil.

Today, I had a chance to try the Emu Oil by InstaNatural.  This oil is 100% real Emu Oil, nothing fake or any added ingredients in this product.
As I learned, by a little research that the uses of Emu Oil is endless! The oil itself is so good for your body and can be used to help the skin, your hair growth, stretch marks, and much much more!

easy pump bottle
What I got in the mail is a nice 4oz bottle, great to take along any place.   The bottle is brown in color to protect the clear slightly thick oil from becoming less potent.  Now with InstaNatural's 100% Emu Oil, you can use it just about any place on the body.
It's really good on dry skin, even irritated skin due to eczema. The Emu Oil does a great job on soothing the itch and helps plump the skin, allowing it to be more hydrated and soft. A really great product and so versatile that I don't need to use another product
to get the same results like using it on my hair, skin or even in my mouth.
clear odorless liquid, even hard to tell on the hand

Here is a list of somethings that Emu Oil could help with on your body:
* acne  
* age spots 
* arthritis 
* athletes foot 
* bed sores 
* bruises 
* burns 
* chapped lips 
* conditioning hair 
* skin cuts 
* dandruff 
* diabetic bruising 
* diaper rash 
* dry skin 
* eczema 
* eye irritation 
* frostbite 
* gum disease 
* growing pains 
* hair loss 
* headaches 
* hemorrhoids 
* insect bites 
* joint pain 
* muscle pain 
* sinus headaches 
* skin rashes 
* sports injuries 
* stretch marks 
* varicose veins 
* wrinkles & fine lines

 Also with this 100% Emu oil, you only need to use a small amount to receive the benefits. 

I really think this is the oil that could replace your chemically created products for anti-aging, dry skin, and many more. Not only is this 100% natural, it's 100% healthy for anyone to use. 
So why not give it a try, I mean all that could happen is you get gorgeous skin and fix any issue you may be facing listed up above. Remember, if your not satisfied InstaNatural will refund your money, Guaranteed. 

If your interested in this wonderful oil, please take a look at it here:


Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers