Beauty & Science
Today I have for you a huge selection of beauty products from Freeman Beauty. They are a company that has many products for the skin, hair, and body. I once in the past came upon c. Booth 4 in 1 Lemon Sugar Body Lotion in the drugstore, Walgreens. After my first use, I was in love with the lemon scent and how wonderful my skin felt, I was so upset that I didn't get the last bottle because when they never had any more come in after that day. That was the first time I really ever used a Freeman Beauty product.
Therefore, I was very excited to have the chance to review this bounty full of Freeman Products. The company has a beauty lab of professionals that test and work on products using natural ingredients to benefit our bodies with every use. They take pride into building a perfect product for every body and take in account to all the issues we face, from dry skin, oily hair, and a bunch more!
The first samples I have is the Barefoot collection. A perfect product for helping those dry, cracked, and irritated feet. The four I have in this collection have all different benefits and I'll list them down below:
- Peppermint Plum Foot Scrub- with tea tree oil to soothe tired feet
- Over Night Foot Cream(Diabetic Safe)- Non- Greasy & Moisture Rich for dry cracked feet
- Cracked Heels For Severe Dry Skin- restores dry cracked heels with fresh avocado-cucumber scent
- Lemon + Sage Foot Balm- Tea Tree Oil to help soothe tired feet
Each of these are great smelling and wonderful for keeping your feet healthy.
They also have many Barefoot products on their site for any specific needs.
The second set of samples are actually by two different brands. One is Feeling Beautiful and the second is Eclos. These are facial mask with nutrients and vitamins for the face and makes the skin feel so refreshed and smooth.
- Eclos Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask (Anti-Aging)- Nourishes + revives aging skin, diminishes appearance of fine lines + wrinkles, and improves skin tone, minimizing moisture loss
- Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask( Anti-Aging)- Restores youthful clarity, clears dulling congestion, and tightens + minimizes pores.
- Feeling Beautiful Facial Peeling mask, Pumpkin- Exfoliates for super smooth skin.
- Feeling Beautiful Facial Sleeping Mask, Honeydew & Chamomile- Hydrates & smoothes
- Feeling Beautiful Coffee & Chai Energizing Paper Eye Mask- Facial mask to revive tired skin around the eyes
These products are perfect for all skin needs and they have many more Eclos and Feeling Beautiful products on their site. They support aging, dry, and many other facial skin issues. Plus are made with ingredients that should be used on our skins.
Third set of samples are by the brand called c. Booth. This is the brand that I tried first from Freeman Beauty in the past. However, I was given a lovely set of three products, with the ingredients and scent of Honey Almond. Down below I listed each of the three I was able to sample.
- Honey Almond Nourishing Dry Oil Mist - For the face and body, gives you a glow and a lovely scent as well.
- Honey Almond Nourishing Bath & Body Wash- Cleans the body of impurities and re-hydrates dry skin. Also adds antioxidants to our skin and allows the body to feel renewed and clean.
- Honey Almond Body Butter- Super rich body butter for relieving dryness while lightly enveloping the skin with a sweet fragrance.
I'd also like to ask that this is a brand that doesn't use any Parabens, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, and Petrolatum. If you ever happen to see c. Booth in the stores or online you'll notice that they have so many products for you to choose from and all with a lovely supply of antioxidants and nutrients for the skin.
The last set of samples are a mix of hair and a little dark spot cream. The products are from the brands Psssst!, Papaya, and VITA-K Professional.
- Psssst! Instant Dry Shampoo- Refreshes and revives the hair
- Papaya and Mango- Moisture 3 minute conditioner, replenishes moisture
- VITA-K Professional Dark Circles- Made with Anti-Aging Peptides, ProVita-K Complex, and Mica
These are wonderful brands of products by Freeman Beauty and are perfect for the hair as well as the VITA-K Professional line for the skin. So many great choices from each of these products, they have something for everyone. Make sure to check Psssst!, VITA-K Professional, and Papaya out online or in stores.
Finally, I' like to say that you'll always find wonderful products by Freeman Beauty, and can keep up with them on their social networks as well.
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways: