Saturday, May 24, 2014

Dr. Scholl's DreamWalk

Comfort At Ever Step!

Thanks Dr. Scholl's and Bzzagent for the wonderful product to test!

These DreamWalk insoles by Dr. Scholl's are terrific! They fit perfectly in side the heels I wear often, and add a comfort that keeps my feet from feeling tired and in pain. No more problems walking up stairs or taking a long walk around the office. The comfort is so relaxing, it's like wearing comfortable slippers or sneakers that don't cause discomfort to your feet. I can walk in these heels for hours and not feel pain!

Normally I'd be in so much discomfort after an hour or two. However, Dr. Scholl's DreamWalk insoles kept my feet in comfort and at ease all day long. 

I love them and am so happy I got to try them out!

You can check them out here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers