Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Dr. Kay's Back Brace with Removable Lumbar Pad

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Give Your Back Some Support!

Thank you SKG Group for a terrific back brace!

Many have worked in positions that cause the back to be used often, which ends up with them coming home in pain. My mom worked in a company that built houses, and she would carry loads of wood and metal on her shoulders as well as lifting tool boxes and also gang boxes. Now few years after she has been off the job for awhile now and she has herniated discs in her spine as well as sciatica. Not a pleasant thing to have.

For this review, I'm reviewing A Dr. Kay's Back Brace with Removable Lumbar Pad. This is a brace with a pad that gives your lower back extra cushioning, which you can remove. It also has a steel boning that keeps your spine stabilized and since its flexible it gives you the ability to move with ease. You can't feel the boning which is great and the ability to bend and move freely without having something poking or sticking you in the back.
Comes in a clear bag.

Removable support cushion.

Directions are easy to read.

There also is a plastic reinforcement keeping the Back Brace from rolling and bunching. 

Fits great and feels great!

This product is very comfortable and great fit for those who have a waist of 28"-50" (71-127 cm). I can tell you, me and my mom who also test the product, and with the support for both our spines it made us feel more at ease than without. The awesome part is that it fits both of us. I also love that it has a perfectly fits us both, since we have  different waist sizes, no need to buy two!

Dr. Kay's Back Brace with Removable Lumbar Pad is perfect for that extra support during the work day, at home, or any place you'd like to use it.

if your interested in this product, please check it out here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers