Thursday, May 22, 2014

Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner by Adovia Mineral Skin Care

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Hydration For The Hair And Scalp!

Thank you, Adovia Mineral Skin Care for a terrific conditioner!

Now you know after you shampoo, you should condition your hair. However, like shampoo not all conditioners are the same. Today's product is called Mineral Balsam Conditioner. This is another Adovia Mineral Skin Care product. Unlike your typical conditioners, this one will actually provide the scalp and hair nutrition as well as hydration. The Mineral Balsam Conditioner with Dead Sea Salt Minereals Conditioner rebuilds your hair and skin to a strong, bouncy and healthy appearance.

A white and thick cream with a lovely perfume scent!
The benefits of using the Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner:

  • 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc, and potassium
  • Leaves hair hydrated, healthy and silky
  • Reduces the appearance of dandruff and dry, flaky scalp
  • 100% pure and genuine

Now for the product I received, I couldn't tell right away that there is any Dead Sea in this bottle. Just by noticing no site of the lovely grayish mud color through out the clear bottle.  However, When I first tried it on my hair, I could tell the lovely smell that was given off the product and how it made my hands as well as my hair feel when working it through the ends up. I did notice my hair becoming fuller while it dried as well as how soft my scalp and hair felt. 

In my opinion, My hair  looked a lot more lively and had a great bounce in my curls. I felt like it even improved my hair a lot better than putting any type of conditioner in my hair, that may be on sale or cheap. When some of the conditioner fell down my body I actually had no fear, since its all healthy/natural and is a product that won't cause the skin to become irritated. There are no harmful chemicals in this Mineral Balsam Conditioner with Dead Sea Minerals, just good ones!

All I can say is you'll fall in love with this product because it's made with pronounceable ingredients, and when you try the Dead Sea Salt Conditioner you'll know why this will be the only conditioner you would want to use!

If your interested in adding nutrition to your scalp and hair, than check this product out here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers