Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Shampoo

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Wash Your Hair Clean With Mud!

Thank you Adovia Mineral Skin Care for another wonderful Dead Sea Mud product!

Today I was glad to receive the Dead Sea Mud Shampoo, by  Adovia Mineral Skin Care.  This Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is only made with the best ingredients. The main ingredient, Dead Sea Mud is an ingredient that will create a enriching and nutritious product for your hair, making it clean and not dirty.

After, the shower!

This Shampoo is full of minerals and nutrients that are found in the dead sea and work wonders on the hair. I think after my first use, I'll never go back to old name brand shampoos again! The feeling of it is like a normal shampoo feel, bit sticky and nothing out of the unusual. After, I applied it to my hair and washed it out, I felt like my head was cleaner and not dried out. I also felt my hair becoming soft and silky, not frizzy.

I can definitely tell the difference and how hydrated my hair became with the use of the Dead Sea Shampoo. Plus, Your getting those natural nutrients that will make the hair stronger and healthier! Also I'd like to mention that the smell isn't gross so don't think of it as a wet/earthy mud smell, instead your smelling a perfume like scent from the other wonderful ingredients.

This product is very well known to help relieve the issues of dandruff, itchy and dry scalp as well as Psoriasis.  

Here is a list of the main ingredients in the bottle:
*Dead Sea Mud
*Olive Oil
*Shea Butter
*Vitamin E

These ingredients allow for a more nourishing and smooth, flake free scalp, It will never leave your scalp dry or even your hair. 

A very terrific shampoo and great smelling as well!
You will love this product very much and can find this product here: Dead Sea Mud Shampoo

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers