Monday, May 5, 2014

Brain Fitness Solitaire Chess Game

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Chess For One!

Thank you, Think Fun for this wonderful brain game.

Today I had another game arrive by Think Fun, and it's so exciting!  I love Think Fun because it's always fun to play and teaching the brain to work faster!  The game that arrived today is called Solitaire Chess. This game is for only one to play, so you don't need to worry about not having another partner with this chess game.
As always this is one of a few Think Fun games that includes 80 different challenges, from easy to hard and harder! 

What you get in the box:
80 Challenges and solutions
10 solid chess pieces ( dark blue in color)

There are so many different puzzles you can play and it doesn't matter if you never understood chess before, because this game will help you learn along the way. Plus it can help build you up for a real game against another player on a real chess board.

It's really a fun game and great as the rest of the Think Fun logic games. I actually can see improvement from using these games. I notice I  work out problems quicker and reach for things in the back of my mind easily. I think I also notice improvement with my memory. I can remember things from the last few days, which in the past I would be forgetful even after told something 5 minutes ago.  
I also notice my brain focusing on one thing and not so many just as if I was still in the game. I don't do as much as I normally would when working on one project. In the past I would be doing 5 things at once and not finishing what was on my mind or remembering what I was thinking about and trying to do before I got disturbed. 

Therefore, I find Solitaire Chess for one just as fun and beneficial for you and your brain!

If your interested in playing chess and building your brain power, than check it out here:
Solitare Chess

You can find the other games and this one on their site:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers