Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Time To Hit The Hay!

Thank you Bedtime Bliss for a wonderful sleepy time mask!

Today, I have for you is a product known as the Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask & Ear Plugs Combo by Bedtime Bliss. This is a soft and comfortable mask that fits the eyes well.

It can be used for women and men, making it a great gift for those who wear those thin rinky dinky ones. The thickness is delightful, since it feels so much more comforting and fitting for the eyes. the size of the mask, perfectly covers out the morning sun making it a wonderful product for those during the day naps.

Bedtime Bliss made sure to provide something with comfort and be able to fit everyone. That is why this Sleep Mask has the ability to be adjusted in the back, to fit your head perfectly. 

The inner part of the mask, as you can see has a nice deep space allowing your eyes to move freely.

This Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask comes with a carrying case, to hold the earplugs and mask where ever you travel too. You will also get an eBook on how to sleep better, once you order one. 

The one part I love the best from this product is that I can block out light and sound! I have a tendency to be disturbed easily with a shine of light or noise, even as light as a whisper. My mind just keeps on going once I see any light or hear anything. Therefore, this product has helped me find a comfortable nights rest without the pain of tossing and turning and  the mask rolling all over my face. My eyes can actually move freely and blink! Unlike the thin cheap masks that let in light from below, since they aren't that long enough to really block it out.

Here are a few benefits:

  • Contoured Design For Eye Movement
  • Great For Both Men & Women
  • Adjustable Strap For All Head Sizes
  • Doesn't Interfere With REM Sleep
  • Fits Into Your Bag With Ease
  • Light Weight and Washable

Very great product!

If your interested in getting a good nights rest or a nap during the day( even those night shift workers, this would be great for) than check it out here:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers