Thursday, May 1, 2014


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Repair Repair Repair 
With Argan Oil

Thank you InstaNatural for the terrific beauty product.

All the products from InstaNatural are Organic and Pure, nothing processed or made with chemicals( YUCK).  Instead of adding preservatives or artificial fragrances, they just add real ingredients. 
So this product I'm reviewing today is called 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil.  

Quick details of this product:
. 100% Pure Argan oil only
. made in small batches to ensure quality
. no added chemicals, fragrances, or preservatives
. lightweight and natural

This is an oil that you can use all over your body. It doesn't just help hydrate your skin, but it repairs your hair from root to split-ends and strengthens your brittle nails and cuticles up. It is actually what most celebrities use to look so gorgeous.  Argan Oil is the HOTTEST beauty trend, and HEALTHIEST ingredient you should be adding to your skin daily!

I tried the Argan Oil a few times and my skin felt smooth and soft, I didn't have any greasy feel. The oil gets absorbed very quickly and makes your skin feel like silk, without leaving any irritation.

You should really check this product out, I am very glad I did. It really makes a difference for my entire body, from my nails growing strong and faster to my hair looking its best.
You won't know how this really works till you get a bottle for yourself.

Here is where you can purchase this product: ORGANIC-InstaNatural Argan Oil

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers