Saturday, April 19, 2014

Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

by Valentia Skin Care

Thank you Valentia Skin Care for this great potent vitamin C to review.

I know I've tried many Vitamin C's and each one is excellent in the way they conquer the signs of aging, the natural glow it brings to the skin, the ability to even skin tone, and to boost collagen production.This is the all in one beauty product you need to look your best every day and night!  Even Glow Serum is an all natural and organic product that absorbs into the skin quickly. I can tell you that it won't leave your face feeling sticky or like you just took some honey or a thick cream and rubbed it on your face waiting for it to absorb.  Instead this product goes on smoothly, and doesn't cause your skin to feel gross!

The reason this Product has been only given 5 stars is because it does exactly what it is set out to do, repair your skin.  Even Glow Serum is different from many Vitamin C Serums.  Instead of just being pure Vitamin C, it has a blend of different oils to help power it up and vanish those unwanted signs of aging.
Here is what this product includes in the ingredients:

  1. Organic Rosehip Oil & Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil
  2. Hyaluronic Acid & Green Tea Extract

  • These ingredients power up in this product and help support the sun spot and wrinkles reducing.

I always enjoyed using Vitamin C Serum and reviewed plenty. However, never had one with so many wonderful ingredients that add to the benefit of a terrific product. Therefore, if you want to keep your skin well nourished and youthful for eternity than I would suggest getting some Even Glow Serum, your face with thank you.

the box you'll receive the vitamin c in 
To purchase this product go here and see why others believe as I do that its a 5 star product:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers