Monday, April 28, 2014

Silicone Baking Mat

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Lets Get Baking!

Thank you Baker's Mat for the terrific Baking mat.

Today, I had a chance to review the Silicone Baking Mat, by Baker's Mat. This company came out with a super thin, flexible mat that you can bake all your favorite desserts and treats on. If your into making cookies, candy, biscuits, and much more than this would be the mat for you! 

I notice with the first open of the box that its a perfect size for a normal oven and microwave, plus it has a super sticky feel. I think this was the most stickiest I've ever felt a silicone product to be. One great thing is that it won't cause any food to stick or burn while it cooks. Just think of it like a replacement
to parchment and chemical filled cooking spray. If your on a diet you can avoid adding those so called no calorie sprays( which will add up if you use a lot) or using butter and oil which will cause for a high calorie shoot up.

The Silicone Baking Mat is of course made of Silicone allowing for it to be easy to remove baked foods after cooking. The Mat is great in the microwave and fits all types of ovens, and comes clean with ease in the dishwasher. You can use this Mat in temperatures of -40°F to 480°F (-40°C to 249°C). You should also know that the FDA has approved this product.

I actually have in the past tried silicone bake-ware in the form of a muffin tin. I think from when I first ever used any silicone I had the fear it would melt in the oven, but I was wrong.  I actually prefer silicone on my products and bake-ware than not. So far when using this product I notice the same features, that it doesn't lose it's nonstick ability after every use. The cleaning is easy and doesn't take forever to set up as if your spraying a pan and making sure its evenly covering.

You'll be surprised that this little beauty can do so much for being such a slim flat mat. This Silicone Mat is perfect for those bakers who need an easy, healthy way to cook up delicious treats and desserts for a family or some guests. 
I think if you give it a try you'll be impressed!

Please check the company's product out on their site as well as follow them for more wonderful news:
Get Baking  With Ease

Facebook page:
Product on Amazon: Silicone-Baking-Mat

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers