Thursday, April 24, 2014

Rainbow Loom Refill Kit

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

There Is Always room 
for more Bandz

Thank you Vimle for a fun product of creativity.

Everyone knows of the wonderful Rainbow Loom, where you can make all the fun and colorful jewelry as you like.Well today's bag I received is full of colors and plenty for long crafting fun!  Rainbow Bandz Loom Refill pack is a huge 5400 count or Bandz. They come in bold bright colors and are latex free. You get a total of 9 different colors in this giant bag. I actually find it easier to buy a huge pack than buy them desperate. However, if you need a single color than go right ahead and buy it, but for those who love the loom and want to make as many color combinations as they can, should decide on choosing Rainbow Loom Band Refill pack.

In the bag your receiving a hook in each rubber band bag, plus the 60 clasps. This kit has got you covered!

I enjoy looming and find that you can do so many different color combinations and create so many different products as well.
As in the picture I have made a Flyers bracelet, but you can do your favorite sports team or maybe school colors.  


So why not give the gift of a loom and a large Refill pack of Rainbow Loom Bandz, that way you can give the gift of endless fun. You can also enjoy this for yourself and create some jewelry for your friends or family members.

To purchase and check out the product go here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers