Friday, April 25, 2014

Premium Gold Plated with Ethernet(28AWG) - HDMI Cables 2pk

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Super Fast Visual and Audio 
HDMI Cables

Thank you Vimle for a great product for transferring video and audio.

Today I have for you a product that is top of the line, awesome! This product is sold by Vimle a company making wonderful products for everyone. The product I'm reviewing today is the Solid Cordz 6ft High Speed HDMI Cable. It's name states it all, High Speed.

You can see with the pictures that it fits perfectly into the back of the TV and whatever you are looking to connect the other end too, like a Blue-ray Disc Player, DVD Player, Video Game Console, and much more.  The terrific part is that these HDMI Cables are backward compatible to all previous versions out there.

Here is some Specs of this product:
• HDMI® Ethernet Channel          • Audio Return Channel
• 4K Resolution Support 

I have a preview of how it came and as you can see its securely delivered and comes super quick. They both are wrapped separately and comes with a cover on each end. 
I tried it on my TV with the one and plugged it into my Game System.  It fits perfectly in the back of my PS3 and the old DVD Player that I have. I Actually tried a few products out, and seen how these beat the cheap HDMI cable I got in the past.
I notice instant delivery of video and audio, no more fetching info. I noticed that with these cords how thick they are as well, strong not flimsy and easy to break. A real cord should be tough and nothing thin that in the future may get so bent from placement or anything could happen and it be ruined, costing you to get another. The one thing you have to love is there are two cords in this package and equally tough as well as powerful. 

If your interested in having instant picture and audio to your TV or where every your hooking up than check out these Premium Series Gold Plated Cables out here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers