Friday, April 11, 2014

OvenArt Silicone Bakeware

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
 Silicone Bakeware Muffin & Cupcake Pan
by OvenArt

Today I have a lovely Silicone Bakeware Muffin/Cupcake Pan by OvenArt. First off, this isn't your typical silicone bakeware. Most of them are cheap and not 100% BPA Free like this one. I use to own one in the past and it really wasn't that great. My muffins wouldn't pop out or they'd get stuck to the bottom of the pan.  All I can say is it was a disaster!

That's why I want to give a big thank you to OvenArt for creating a pan with no chemicals, nonstick ability, and fuss free cleanup. They've always made sure to use high quality silicone and no fillers like most silicone pans on the market, meaning a lifetime of delicious meal creations.  This product makes baking an ease, either for savory meals like mini potpies, meatloaf muffins, cheddar cheese biscuits or even sweet desserts such as blueberry muffins and cream filled cupcakes.  Now doesn't that sound terrific! You could make a meal with this for every part of the day and have no fear for the easy clean up plus the peace of mind that there isn't going to be any toxic ingredients being cooked/baked into your food.

The Silicone Bakeware I received is the size of a standard cupcake and muffin tin, 12.8 x 9.7 x 1.2 inches.  I found some interesting uses for this as for making ice cubes or some nice refrigerated cheese cake bites.  However, the possibilities are endless!  A few of the ways you can use this is in the oven, microwave, or the freezer. No matter what you choose, your going to be confident and it will help make a delicious meal/treat and clean up for your family.

If your interested in purchasing this product please come and check it out here:
Silicone Bakeware Muffin Pan/Cupcake Pan

I think you and your family will really love this product, and the many others they product.

Check out their site for more great news and products.

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers