Wednesday, April 23, 2014

HSI Professional Argan Oil

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Bring Your Hair Back To Life

Thank you to HSI Professional for the wonderful hair treatment.

Today, I got in something awesome for every hair type. This will make your hair glow and shine naturally. The product is called Argan oil. It's known to bring your hair to its natural luster and make it super silky as well. No more dry limp hair, or weighed down hair with this beauty product.

HSI Professionals are considered highly recommended and rated by everyone who uses it.  You'll never see any low star rating on their profile.  I can tell you by experience, I just got out of the shower and had my hair naturally dry.
However, its a bit frizzy and not super soft at the moment. Therefore, once I got the package in the mail I tried some on. Now the scent first was like WOW, it was very nice my mom even thought so. The box is so fancy it does look professional so does the bottle inside.  It does recommend using with the HSI Professional iron which you can find on amazon as well as this oil, I'll list them below.

How to use it wasn't hard because the directions are super easy to follow, just add a few drips on your hand and apply through out the hair, making sure to get the ends. Now all you do next is style like normal.
Simple is the best thing when comes to hair products and makeup, less time needed.  The shine was nice not like whoa what is on your hair, instead it was a natural like shine and a silky smooth non tangling feel as well

I think you'll be impressed how non-greasy and light it feels on the hair. Also, its going to perfect your hair further through nourishment and making it stronger and healthier, so big time plus!

Here are the sites to check out for this product and try for your self:
hsiprofessional  =the companys actual site

To find on amazon go here and for the iron as well:
amazon =hsi+argan+oil

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers