Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Soap: by Adovia

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

The Mud You Want To Wear!

Thanks to Adovia for this terrific product for review.

The Adovia Company only makes us cleaner and beautiful, therefore I am excited to review this product. Right away I'd give them 10 stars after the first use.  This product is called Dead Sea Mud Soapit's a product made for every skin type. This product is from black mud, found in the shores of the dead sea. You might be curious how mud will get you clean, well I'd be glad to help you out with that. 

Dead Sea Mud Soap:

This product is created from mud that actually       doesn't make you dirty, but clean! It's a mud that will actually remove dirt from your skin and infuse it with minerals as well as keeping it hydrated and moisturized. Your skin will be nourished by this mud and will look so much more beautiful than it already is. The truth is that Dead Sea is becoming very popular in beauty cleansing products because it does so much more that any thing on the market. It's not only taking away what you don't want on your body( dirt), but           adding back what your body needs(minerals/nourishment).

I can tell you when you receive your product it comes in a nice box, tightly packaged and in perfect condition. The box has the wonderful easy to read Adovia Mineral Skin Care brand written right on it. Once open you will notice the beautiful mud gray color of the bar soap. I noticed after the first use that it made my skin feel so nourished than any other soap I used before, even those organic soaps.  I know some of you may be like, why pay so much more for soap when you can get  it cheap for 1 dollar a bar at the drug store, but wait that won't do anything for your skin!

Instead of making you look gorgeous it will dry your skin out maybe even ruin the natural beauty of the skin. Thats why I believe in using good and healthy products like Dead Sea Mud Soap because it  will actually help you stay hydrated and reduce those horrible issues of Eczema and Psoriasis or even Acne, most soaps don't even do that!

So don't just go by my word. Instead, just go and try it out yourself. Cause its time to play in the mud and get clean!

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers