Thursday, April 24, 2014

Cotton Mattress Pad Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Super Soft and Absorbent Mattress Pad

Super Soft 
Thank you FiberLinks Textiles Inc. for the wonderful Mattress Pad.

Today I have for you a pad that goes on your bed making it extra protected from liquid stains of any sort!  Its covered by a 10 year warranty against staining and a lifetime warranty against stains and manufacturing defect on the Mattress Pad itself.  The Pad I received is white. The feeling is of a cotton like towel feel, but when you wash it the feeling is SUPER SOFT!
I chose the queen size sheet, however you can pick either Twin, Long Twin, Double/Full, Queen, King, or even California King.

The two sides are very different and easy to figure out which side is up. You have the terrycloth like mattress cover on top and the regular fitted part of the sheet on the bottom. 
I actually found it easy to sleep on and fall asleep without any discomfort. Compared to a regular fitted sheet this one wins every time. Its like having a super absorbent towel beneath you, while you rest.  Have you ever heard of terry cloth robes, than maybe you might understand how that feels when you
come from a shower or just wearing in the house. Its like wrapping a soft teddy bear around you and not causing you to feel hot or sweaty since it allows you to breath. 

I found the sheet to be a perfect fit for my lifestyle. I have trouble sleeping and can't stand feeling cold or like I'm sleeping on a rock. However, with this sheet I feel right asleep and felt so much more comfort as well.

You should really take a look at this sheet and maybe you'll find comfort in laying on one.

Want to get protection on your bed, than take a look here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers