Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Adovia Mud Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Adovia Mud Mask
With Pure Dead Sea Mud

Thank you Adovia Mineral Skin Care for the terrific facial mask.

Today I was able to try this wonderful Purifying Mud Mask by the Adovia company. Also , they have an entire line of beauty products for the face and the body. However, today I have the review on the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Purifying Facial Mask

When I first tried it, I noticed how smooth it came out of the bottle not like a mask I got from the drug store, which is a pain to squeeze out. I also notice the feeling of it being put on the skin, it had no rough detected parts at all. It made my skin feel smoother and felt softer as well.  

What you get in the bottle is extreme nutrition for the skin. It's packed with Vitamin A and C and Aloe Vera as well as Chamomile.  Not only does your face soak it right in. but your face feels 100% better than it did before putting on the mask. 

As time passes, 10 - 20 minutes with the mask on, you will notice it getting harder and should be nice and stiff like dried up mud. Now its your time to wash it off and reveal the beauty which lays beneath the mud.  I took the entire 20 minutes cause I was enjoying the invigorating experience of doing a mud mask as well as using my foot spa. 

I must say that feeling after the mask was removed is exactly wonderful. My face was smooth and felt purified from crud inside my pores. All I can say is I love it and will personally buy more of it!

If you want to buy it as well check it out here:/Dead-Sea-Mud-Facial-Mask and note when you place the order the product ships fast, comes in a box that is securely holding the product leaving no chance for it being destoryed or smashed.

I hope you take a chance and do something for yourself. Forget overpaying to get a spa experience when you can have the spa at home.

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers