Friday, March 28, 2014

100% Pure Yacon Syrup - Metabolism Booster

100% Pure Yacon Syrup

Thanks to the company known as Quality Encapsulations for their terrific sweetener.

I am a huge sweets lover, ever since I joined the vegan route. My life has changed and so has my weight. I find that my body does better with fresh fruits and veggies then cooked food from animal regions. The product I received today is called Yacon Syrup. It's a delicious way to add a little sweetness to your plate. I find it to be just like having honey or maple syrup with the velocity and texture. You'll be surprised by how tasty it really is. I tried it on a few dishes of mine and in a cup of tea as a replacement for honey. My final outcome was Its really really good!   

The perks of this sweetener verse others is that it has a low amount of calories, it actually boosts your metabolism and its all natural. What you won't get is any added ingredients then this raw sweetener, Yacon. You can feel comfortable to feed your kids this delicious sweetener in your baked goods, any cooked dishes or even food in raw state. Another wonderful thing to mention is that many actually lost weight and its been reported that through a study conducted by Dr. Oz, that  around 40 women who participated for 4 weeks had about 29 who lost weight in some form. and 14 of them lost 5 pounds or more with an average of 2.9 pounds from the use of Yacon Syrup. So think of it like a replacement ingredient plus the benefit of weight loss. You'll lose those inches and pounds in no time without a large diet change. Just wonderful!

Check this product out here and maybe give it a try as well:
Yacon Syrup

Also check them out at this site: for more wonderful upcoming deals and product news.

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers