Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Royal Canin Pet food

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Royal Canin Pet food

Thanks to the company known as Pet360 for this product to review.

Royal Canin Pet food is made to help feed your cat nutritious food for the specific breed you own. Not all cats deserve to eat the same food because they all have different needs. Think of it as if your allergic to peanuts, but your family isn't would you be eating that as well because everyone around you can, I wouldn't think so.  Therefore, each cat needs a specific formulated brand food to help them thrive in the world.

The sample I got to try is the brand name as adult Maine Coon, since that's the type of cat I own.  The one made for my type of cat is rich in Omega-6 fatty acids to meet the nutritional demands of maintaining a full, beautiful, mid-length coat. Also its best for joint health in my adult cat.  By the way my cat's name is Xena, just like the warrior princess since she was always enjoying traveling around outdoors and loved to attack birds and bunnies as well. However, we don't encourage it. Over the years she's been getting weak and tired since she is very old at 16 years old. 

This product by Royal Canin really did help her improve in movement, allowing her to jump and have more energy.  I prefer to feed her a different type of cat food even tho marked for a different type of cat she has some issues that relate to the Maine Coon cat that I found would suit her best. She seemed to got right to eating it without walking away, once I poured her the bowl of food. She can be a bit picky with food, so I was glad to see she didn't step away from it.  The pieces are big for chewing which I noticed. However, it didn't make a difference to my cat she found it appetizing.  

I think she really is benefiting from the food and hope to help her get a few more years of running around in her life.

Here is information from the company as well:

From the small, flat-faced Persian to the large Maine Coon, the world's most unique cats can now enjoy food designed just for them.

Maine Coon, Siamese, Ragdoll and Persian cats each have different physiological makeups and nutritional needs. And after years of research and Royal Canin's close and active partnership with a network of veterinarians and breeders, they've developed breed specific formulas that meet the unique nutritional needs of these four exceptional breeds.

The product is available from

Also, here you can find exactly goes into each specific cat food : 

Maine Coon

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers