Monday, February 3, 2014


Britenz Teeth Whitening Pen

First, I'd like to thank the Britenz company for the samples of Britenz teeth whitening pen.

If your looking for a wonderful product to smile about then this product will be right for you, the Britenz teeth whitening pen.  This pen is made to make your teeth look bright and glowing, as those dental strips.  However, with this product your not only getting white teeth but no pain like those strips.

I took this Pen out of the package once I first got it and was amazed how easy it was to simple apply to my teeth and in seconds I was glowing. The taste of mint was also noticeable, like I've just brushed my teeth. The ingredients of all natural xylitol, aloe vera, vitamin E, and CoQ10 is just terrific. Nothing harsh in this product, and it makes the dreamy smile that all the stars on TV have.

No more messy trays and strips, just a simple and easy pen to apply to every tooth and giving you that dentist clean feeling. Finally, I'd like to say that the ingredients will also support in a healthy smile and before I forget, you will not have any pain or discomfort once applied.

If your interested into this wonderful product take a look at it on Britenz. You will be glad you did and so will your teeth. Also you can follow them here on facebook:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers