Thursday, January 30, 2014


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

By Suzy Liebermann

Thank you Suzy for a wonderful book to review.

This book today that I've been able to review is full of gorgeous pictures, its called Wedding Dreams.  You will be amazed to the vibrant and realistic photos on every page as real as everyone and everything around you. The images are totally stunning. You feel as if your there, the beautiful imagery and the inspirational words that go along with it, make for a wonderful book and possibly a guidance to help you feel relief or enjoyment for the day you wed.

I always loved these for the inspiring artwork that comes from a real photo and for the words that not only send you confidence, but influence your everyday life as well.

Here is a the authors information for the book:

is a Motivational Photography Book created for your inspiration and daily meditation.
DREAM about a wedding! RELAX and INDULGE in the beauty of WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

To purchase you can check it out here:

This is a wonderful book and she has so many more. Go take a look, I'm sure you'll find one that will inspire you or your family.

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers