Tuesday, January 28, 2014

3 Set Green Earth Frying Pan

Green Earth Frying Pan
3-Piece Set by Ozeri (8", 10", 12")
 with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)

Thank you Ozeri for allowing  me to review a great frying pan set that will provide many chefs with the best cooking pans ever!

Today on my porch I received a nice huge box full of these beautiful green ceramic nonstick frying pans.  These wonderful pans are called the Green Earth Frying Pans. They are a perfect set that would make great use for any home cook or even as a gift. You get all three frying pan sizes, which are 8", 10", and 12". There is also a wonderful perk about these great pans are that they have a nice textured bottom allowing for the food to have a even better cooking performance.

Its such an awesome set that will allow for better and even cooking performance. Made with a scratch resistant coating that is PTFE, PFOA and other harmful chemicals free.  The pans are able to be used on an induction stove, and have a nice heat resistant silicone coated handle.

Now I'm very much impress with Ozeri's Green Earth Frying Pans, that I use them daily. They are my only pans I use in my kitchen. Not only do I feel safe using them and serving up great dishes, but I know that clean up is going to be as easy as slicing a slice of pie.

If your interested in a great gift to give or a new set for your kitchen please take a look at this site for some remarkable Green Earth Frying Pans. Plus they are at a great deal as well.
3 Green Earth Pan Set

Also remember to follow Ozeri for all the new and great items they have to offer. www.Ozeri.com

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers