Monday, December 23, 2013

Sabi's New HOLSTER grande pill box

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Sabi's New HOLSTER grande pill box 
 will change your daily routine

Today's product is a perfect item for those who take pills or vitamins and need to bring them along while out traveling, going over a friends house for the week or night, or not able to run home when you need to get the pills or vitamins you need at that certain time.

First I want to thank Sabi for this wonderful product to review. Its not only a perfect pill holder, but it holds way more then any typical store type would. This One I got to review is able to fit 14 pills total in this XL Holster. Also to mention it depends on the size of the pills, then you might be able to fit in a lot more or less. Another great perk of this products is that it has a clip allowing you to hold it hands free.

My first impression was that I never seen any unique looking holder like this one. I couldn't believe how much room it has and its not even that thick or bulky. I was easily able to fit my pills inside it and when I went to the store for a few hours during this shopping seasoning, I found it simple to open and take out my meds that I needed during the time I was out. Great product, easy to use, and love the fact that its BPA free.

There is three areas, one small secret compartment on top, one large section and a smaller square area for other pills as well. Its easy to open and perfect for travel. I think Sabi  made the perfect design to hold all you required meds and many of us carry a load of them. I only know of my grandma, who has been through many surgeries and now is taking near 10+ pills daily. Sometimes, its just super hard to be able to remember to take a pill cause your out and shopping and time fly's by. However, this will make it easy for you to carry along those pills or vitamins for your or your entire family. No need to take a plastic bag to hold those pills anymore!

Here is exactly what Sabi describes this product as:

Product Description
The HOLSTER grande pill box is a larger version of our HOLSTER pill box. It is for those who need to carry a larger number of pills, or larger sized pills, in style, each day. This three-compartment daily pill box (2 compartments in the slide-out cartridge, plus one “secret compartment” under the cap) is the perfect pill box for the heavy pill, vitamin or supplement user on the go.
The lid snaps open and the inner cartridge is easy to pull out and push in, securely closing with a click. Deep compartments hold pills of all shapes and sizes and contents are easy to remove.
The HOLSTER grande pill box is convenient and clips to anything - a bag, a briefcase, a pocket - so that pills of all sorts, from prescription drugs and vitamins to aspirin and sleeping pills, can be accessed quickly, easily, and shamelessly - on flights, on the road, or at a trendy little café.

You will be able to purchase the Sabi Holster Grande Pill Box right here:

 Thank You

 Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers