Monday, December 2, 2013


Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic
Nonstick Frying Pan, 100-Percent PTFE and PFOA Free

Thank you Ozeri for another wonderful product for reviewing.

Today I was able to review the Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan.
I was actually awaiting for this to arrive because my pan I am using now is terrible!  I had two years ago got this
green pan from HSN. I don't think HSN is bad at all, I normally buy a lot off there. However, I heard so much about how green pans are nonstick, better for you, and
will make for even and perfect cooking with less fat needed. Now that sold me, I was like super excited to hear of something I could use to make delicious meals for my family, and easy clean up.
Well the first week of use was alright. However, after 2-3 weeks my green pan started to cause things to stick, and burn and become a chore to clean. I maybe spent more time cleaning that pan then it took to clean any other
nonstick coated pan. 

So once I received this pan I wanted to start cooking right away, and I did. I didn't do such a huge elaborate meal or anything complicated. I just wanted to take it out and give it a test spin. So for my first meal using this pan
I cooked a delicious and healthy meal of scrambled eggs with omega enriched buttered spread on whole grain toast.  The first thing I did was wash the pan and dry before use. I did add a little nonstick cooking spray, just a light spritz which I then took a napkin to lightly

spread all over the pan, evenly.  Afterwards, I placed the pan on the stove letting it heat up while I scrambled the eggs. Once it got a little warm I slowly added the eggs to the pan and cooked them as I would normally do in a regular nonstick coated pan. I could tell
the ease of moving the eggs in the pan, which was very relieving, because I really didn't want have half a meal on the plate and the rest in the pan.

I was really surprised by how easy and wonderful the dish came out. It only took a swipe of the wash cloth and it was clean. You know I always wanted to do that, when you see those episodes where they advertise how easy it is to clean a pan without it sticking or taking forever. The guy would
take a paper towel and just instantly wipe the pan clean and its CLEAN.  I was shocked I had my chance it it did just that, clean and shiny like I just got it.

Lets just say my face had the biggest smile from one side to the other. I was just thrilled and couldn't wait to cook again. Now I'm planning on doing a bunch of creative dishes for Thanksgiving, and so glad this came right in time. I can make those pumpkin pancakes with cinnamon maple whipped butter, some
croque monsieurs, apple cinnamon and pear compote, and a bunch more.

So if you want a great pan that will last you for a while, then this will be the one to get. I really can't express how much joy this brings to my face but with a quick picture I took of it.

Here is some wonderful information about the Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan
  •   8inch, 10inch, and 12inch size. 
  •   Unlike other ceramic cookware brands, each Ozeri pan utilizes GREBLON ceramic    
  •   Ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free (no heavy      metals or chemicals).
  •   Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
  •  Scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
  •  Each pan boasts a comfortable heat resistant silicon coated handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.

So please check it out at these sites and get a great deal on one or the entire set as well:

Remember the holidays are just around the cornor and this would be a wonderful gift for those chefs in your lives.

Here is the creators facebook page as well as their site of wonderful new products:

Remember follow me here and share for more great reviews and giveaways:
and if you have any products you want me to sample I'll be glad too :)

Google+ Followers