Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ozeri Green Earth Smooth Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan

Ozeri Green Earth Smooth Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan, 
100-Percent PTFE and PFOA Free

Thanks to Ozeri for this new terrific product I got to review, known as the

Ozeri Green Earth Smooth Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan.

This pan is almost like one I did in a past review, but the inside is a lot smoother. The center is not textured making it great for any thing you would love to cook. Some ideas that I could think of would be pancakes, omelets, french toast, grilled cheese, and all the delicious meals you would make with a normal nonstick pan.  The best part is now you can cook these in knowing that your not adding any type of toxic chemical from the nonstick coating.

Most nonstick pans are full of chemicals that if you scrape the pan while cooking your adding it to your diet as well. That is one thing I wouldn't want in my meal, its almost like having your pan seared pork chops or breakfast scramble with an extra addition of PolyTetraFluoroEthylene (PTFE) a synthetic waxy substance that is known lethal to small pets and birds also PerFluoroOctanoicAcid (PFOA) classified as a pollutant of the environment.

If your like me then you won't want to serve up your family something tasty and toxic at the same time. Therefore, Ozeri has built this wonderful collection of pans to help you enjoy a meal free from chemicals and dangerous toxins. The Green Earth Frying Pan that I was able to use for this review and like the others, has a coating nonstick, scratch resistant coating and a bottom that allows for even distribution of heat for even cooking.  You can fry, sear, bake, broil, and so much more in this pan and the others as well.

As you can see the pan has a wonderful green color on the outer side and a nice smooth black inside. This pan I got is a 12 inch and it also can be bought in either a 10 inch or 8 inch size. Also to mention its made of a heavy-gauge die cast aluminum with no heavy metals and as mentioned before no chemicals.

When I used this pan I made some tasty pan fried sausages and added it to this spaghetti dinner I was having. In my opinion, I found it to be a wonderful cooking pan and had no pain to clean, my meal cooked evenly, and  my mind was at ease knowing there isn't anything toxic being added to my dish.

So lets start this new years with a new pan, and one that will make delicious food, while keeping your meal toxin free.  Could you imagine what all those PTFE and PFOA must be doing inside our bodies if they are consider lethal to animals and toxic to the environment.

You can find this product here:

Also check www.ozeri.com out for more great new products they carry as well.

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers