Wednesday, November 13, 2013



Thanks to the Obol company for their terrific bowl
the new way to never eat soggy or mushy cereal again. With these bowls you will be eating crunchy fresh cereal and sipping milk as you would a normal cereal bowl. The benefit if this bowl is the no more sog effect you get when your cereal sits too long.

For example I love my raisin bran, but when I pour the milk in I only have a short amount of time to eat it before it all soaks up and becomes more like mushy wet flakes.  Ever notice when you put something like say cereal or dog food or some type of hard flour piece into the skin while washing dishes and it just expands to a soft piece of dough. Well this bowl will change that forever!

When you have to suffer to eat a bowl of cereal and eat it quick just to prevent sogging then its not really that enjoyable.  I rather slowly munch on my cereal and work as I eat, but with a normal bowl you can not.  So the solution is this wonderful Obol not only will it keep your cereal fresh and crunchy, you also have a bowl that is lifted up when placed on a table or a great area for holding your bowl in comfort.

Here's some info by the company:

Product Description
Say goodbye to soggy cereal!

The Obol® has changed the way we enjoy cereal. No more soggy flakes. The ingeniously elegant, patented design of the Obol keeps each bite as crispy as that wonderful first bite. It's easy...Just Swoop & Scoop®

Only Obol® is The Original Crispy Bowl®.

You can buy the Obol online or at Brookstone and Bed Bath & Beyond. It makes a very unique gift!  Best of's made right here in the USA.
Great news you can buy it at Bed Bath & Beyond, as well from

Check them out and save your cereal from becoming a soggy mess


 please follow me on google + and twitter for more great news :

Before I end this review, I have a special giveaway for a bowl all your own. To enter just fill out the widget and you'll have a chance to win.  Thank you!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers