Saturday, November 9, 2013

New Gel Soothing Eye Mask Gift Set: by Dream Essentials

 New Gel Soothing Eye Mask Gift Set
by: Dream Essentials LLC

Soothing Eye Mask Gift Set

Thanks to the Dream Essentials company for their magnificent eye mask.

This product is one that will only help and make your eyes feel wonderful. I felt happy when I was able to try this product out, my mind is always running and I have so much to do. Plus using my eyes to review and read and research..I'm just totally straining and getting headaches. 

So when I open the beautiful gift box, which I  loved! I took it out and it still was cool, so I put it on my eyes and WOW!! I was like in cloud 9, my face felt soothed and my eye pain and straining was not noticeable at all. I felt as even my mini migraines I normally get was not there as well.

I must say, if you suffer from headaches from overuse, sunburn, head colds, or those horrible puffy eyes this will fix those problems in minutes!  I honestly give this a 5 star rating, one of the most wonder-fullest products to help your eyes while working all day on the computer and out in the sun. I mean don't you think you should do something for the eyes, your using them every single day when you wake up till you go to bed. 

Solace Gel Soothing Cooling Gel Eye Mask
Here is the description by the company:

Product Description
Experience the soothing sensation of just how good it feels to cool and relax your hardworking eyes. Pamper yourself to look and feel your best. Apply a cold gel eye mask to soothe sinuses, head colds, sunburns and tired puffy eyes - go on you deserve it! 

Please check out their site and find out more about the company: 


If your the widget below doesn't work you can just leave me a message on this post and follow me, I'll count you in as well :) thank you.
I rec
eived one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers