Friday, November 8, 2013

CANE EXPRESSIONS: Keep Moving In Style

Keep Moving In Style

Thank you Cane Expressions for this wonderful cover and also a personal thank you to Rhonda and Pam.

Today I'm going to review for you a wonderful new cover for your walking cane. I know its hard for even my grandma to take her cane out to walk because its just embarrassing, shows true age, and just makes you feel insecure about using it. However, that can all be changed, thanks to Cane Expressions.

This wonderful company came out with a beautiful assortment of cane covers, which will make you want to show off your walking stick.
I absolutely love this variety of color and design. I chose the multi color spotted one, and in the past I've done the leopard print. As of today, I still enjoy the designs and they make my grandma, happier to walk with her cane more often. :)

As in the past, they do provide you on how to easily apply the cover to your cane. So you  have nothing to worry about, its very easy and simple to put on. Should take less then 5minutes.
Here is a description from the company:

Product Description
Our fabric cane covers come in a variety of colors and designs.  They slip over the shaft of a cane with elastic holding the cover up.  The stretchy fabric makes it easy to use and fits most canes.  Machine wash and air dry 

If your interested in ordering from them please go here: 

and also you may purchase it on,,, and more.

You can find them on facebook as well: 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers