Monday, November 4, 2013



A few days ago, I've reviewed the Wantable Make up Box. Today I am reviewing one of their other monthly assortment boxes. This one is the Accessories Box, which they have three different types and at the moment a fourth for the holidays.

Before I begin, I want to say thank you to Wantable for this chance to review another wonderful box. Always fast shipping and love the way you email when its been delivered. Thank you so much :)

To catch you up on the company here is a description of the products they provide:

Full-sized premium makeup, accessories or intimates products,
hand-picked to perfectly match your preferences.

Products will be determined based on results of your style quiz and could include, but are not necessarily limited to the items shown in our images-- you could get a box full of things that are not shown in the images.

What do you love? Answer a few short questions so we can match you with the perfect products.

Discover a new you. Each box is packed with full-size products hand-picked from unique, specialty, and premium brands just for you.

So when you start out on the site, you will notice the three box choices. When you decide on the box you want to recieve which is normally filled with 3-5 products. When you start clicking the box you want, you'll be sent to a quiz. On this quiz you take, will decide your arrangement of products you'll recieve in your box.  

Here is an image of my Accessories box:

I love it!! Chose more of the big and noticable jewlery, and statement pieces. I'm a lover for big and huge pieces to add with my outfits. :)

Now let me also mention with the price of the boxes, you will be amazed on the quality of the items. They are well WORTH EVERY CENT!!

It honestly knows what you want, because of the quiz. I mean its you taking the quiz so why wouldn't it end up with you receiving exactly what you love.
the box will be all white with a large W on the front, a gift every woman will love to receive. :)

to check them out please go here:

please share and follow me on google+ for more upcoming reviews :) 
on the top of the page, Thank you.
and check out my other blog all fashion :)
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers