Monday, October 28, 2013


Thanks to Wantable for the beautiful box of makeup to review<3 br="">
Here we have a company that allows you to get the perfect makeup for your complexion, taste, and style. You take a short quiz, not long at all. The quiz is very specific in which things you like or dislike, at the end you have it in the cart and purchase the Makeup Box.  When it arrives, which it only took 2 work days, very wonderful and fast, you then have a box almost like a gift.  Once opened you'll get a box of makeup that your quiz felt fits you best.

I think I had one issue, I did the quiz..went through the steps..and received the box fast. However, I didn't really expect what was in the box. I tend to find myself not very big on sparkly type makeup or very big on pink for my cheeks. I chose more bring colors for my nails, and neutral for my face, but I received like the opposite. hmm....... So The box had 5 products full size, a lovely make up brush (very nice), a thing of blush which was a bit too pink for me, a bottle of nail polish not very bright as said in quiz more like a neutral tan color, a primer for eyelashes, and a nice color eye shadow yet had shimmer/sparkles in it when requested matte.

I was please with some but most was like total opposite from what I answered on the quiz. Not sure if I did it wrong or something, but ended up with different results then expected.

Here is a photo of the products and of myself using the item (Before and after)

Before pic dis morning before getting ready for the day  and after when ready  with makeup on.

Overall it looks ok on and I don't think its as much me but I do like the feel and its easy to apply.

I took a step added some lipstick and tried to use the pink a little less, being bit older shimmer is ok but not very for me..maybe younger girls. However in all I did like the idea of the quiz to find the perfect fit/match.  Just wish it was the right choices I chose.

They do send you a email when shipped and have been delivered which is nice.

Here's a description from them:
Product Description
4 to 5 full-sized premium makeup products,
hand-picked to perfectly match your preferences.

Products will be determined based on results of your style quiz and could include, but are not necessarily limited to the items shown in our images-- you could get a box full of things that are not shown in the images.

What do you love? Answer a few short questions so we can match you with the perfect products.

Discover a new you. Each box is packed with full-size products hand-picked from unique, specialty, and premium brands just for you.

If your interested in getting a quiz done and finding your true colors go here:

Also they have wonderful products other then makeup as well, Items like accessories and intimates boxes.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


winter flower girl dresses
winter white sweater dress
casual winter dresses

Google+ Followers